Prime Construction is proud to partner with Fibo to provide our clients with high-quality, cost-effective, and beautiful waterproof wall paneling. As the industry choice for bathroom and kitchen wall paneling, Fibo walls come in hundreds of unique color, design, and texture combinations. Featuring everything from wood textures to floral prints, there is something for everyone in the Fibo wall paneling collection.
Fibo began in Norway as a small manufacturer of wall panels made from Norwegian wood. Today, they are industry leaders in waterproof wall paneling, and the choice of professional designers and contractors around the globe. Whether you’re remodeling a small bathroom or building an entirely new home, Fibo wall panels can help take your construction project to the next level.
Benefits of Fibo:
- 100% Waterproof: When used in combination with an approved sealant, Fibo wall panels provide a strong, smooth, and 100% waterproof surface. Fibo works great in all sorts of wet rooms, including mud rooms, hobby rooms, garages, and more!
- Easy to Install: Fibo walls provide the look of wall tile without the hassle of having to use grout. With Fibo, you can get a completely new bathroom or kitchen in just three days — five times faster than traditional tiles.
- Affordable: Because installation is so quick and painless, you will save money on time and labor.
- Low maintenance: Unlike traditional grout joints, which can accumulate dirt, Fibo wall panels are a cinch to clean. All you need is a clean cloth, warm water, and nonabrasive detergent.
- Hygienic: Because Fibo walls are 100% waterproof, they will not cause mold buildup that can endanger you and your family.
- Eco-friendly: Fibo walls are made from Programme for the Endorsement of the Forest (PEFC) certified wood. As a company, they are committed to reducing their emissions and energy usage, and have strict recycling requirements for all of their suppliers.
- Beautiful: Fibo walls just plain look amazing! Their expansive catalogue of different designs means that you can give your walls the appearance of wood, stone, cement, and countless other materials. Mix and match light and dark textures for a striking effect, or stick to something simple for a minimalist aesthetic. Whether you’re going for contemporary cool, modern farmhouse, or shabby chic, Fibo has the wall panels you need to make your vision a reality.
Can I install Fibo wall panels myself?
While Fibo walls are easier and quicker to install than ceramic tiles, we highly recommend that you hire an experienced contractor, such as Prime Construction Services in Oklahoma City. Our team has more than 30 years of experience in home remodeling and construction, and we have the knowledge and expertise required to help you create the space of your dreams.
Can Fibo panels be installed directly on drywall?
Yes. Fibo wall panels can be mounted directly onto drywall, stud partitioning, and existing walls.
Do Fibo wall panels come with a warranty?
All Fibo panels include a 15-year warranty to ensure that you get the durable, attractive results that you deserve. The warranty covers normal domestic use, water resistance, color fastness, and stain resistance.
To experience the Fibo difference yourself, get in touch with our contractors in Oklahoma City today to schedule your free consultation.